keskiviikko 25. heinäkuuta 2012

A girl should have two things, a smile and a guy who inspires it.

What's love?
In math: A problem. In history; A war. In chemistry:
A reaction. In art: A heart In me: You

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

When i shut my mouth and turn to walk away,
it doens't mean you've won. It simply means your
stupid ass isn't worth anymore of my time.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I wish my parents could understand...
When i hand out with a boy it doesn't mean he's my boyfriend
school is hard and i'm trying my best.
I'm a teenager, i don't always have the best attitude.
i try to make the best decisions for myself.
i'm young and want to have fun.
If i'm out all night it doesn't mean i'm drinking or doing drugs.
Not all my friends can be a bad influence
i feel useless whenever they compare me to other people

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti