torstai 29. marraskuuta 2012

Somebody dreams about every single night - that somebody is me


Do you know how many feelings i carry in my heart... 
How do i end my day and how do i start... 
Missing you and longing for you is all i can do, 
but...... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!
Do you know how many unspoken words i wanna say.. 
How can i say i keep on finding the ways.. 
Loving you and praying for you is all i can do, 
but....... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!
Do you know how many dreams i have in my eyes.. 
How can i fulfill them i keep on telling the lies.. 
Preaching you and caring for you is all i can do, 
but........ I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!
Do you know how much pain is deep in my soul.. 
How do i bear them and keep trying to come out of the whole.. 
Searching you and urging for you is all i can do, 
but..... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!
Do you know how much I LOVE YOU... 
I wanna tell but Unable to do... 
Missing You.... Loving You... Searching You.... 
What else i can do.... ??!!!
I wish as i feel You Feel the Same Too !!-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti