lauantai 19. tammikuuta 2013

Do you know how many feelings i carry in my heart... How do i end my day and how do i start... Missing you and longing for you is all i can do, but...... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!

Do you know how many unspoken words i wanna say.. How can i say i keep on finding the ways.. Loving you and praying for you is all i can do, but....... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!

Do you know how many dreams i have in my eyes.. How can i fulfill them i keep on telling the lies.. Preaching you and caring for you is all i can do, but........ I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!

Do you know how much pain is deep in my soul.. How do i bear them and keep trying to come out of the whole.. Searching you and urging for you is all i can do, but..... I wish as i feel you feel the same too... !!

Do you know how much I LOVE YOU... I wanna tell but Unable to do... Missing You.... Loving You... Searching You.... What else i can do.... ??!!!
I wish as i feel You Feel the Same Too !!-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti