sunnuntai 20. lokakuuta 2013

If U will leave me, I prOmise U will cOme back Once with ur OPEN EYES to see my CLOSED EYES..!!

Dear boys,
If you fail in love, Don't end your life.

Because she might get another guy,
but your parents won't get a son like you..!



 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

A Girl does not fall in love easily..But..
Once She falls for a Boy truly,She will be the most caring, 

most loving, most romantic, most understanding and truthful 
for herboyfrd , for all her life..
 
 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Why Is Life So Cruel??
When you have Standards,People call it Attitude!
When you are Simple, People try to Cheat you!
And When you need someone,

its the best time for them to play with you...
 
 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Everytime you hurt me. but, i dont get angry with you..
Everytime it pains. but, i dont say a word to you..
Everytime you say sorry, i forgive you on the spot..
Because... Everytime you make a mistake, i punish myself....
That's how much I Love You


  ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 U Hurted Me At Extreme Level ....... 
I was Silent U Broke My Heart ........
I was Silent U Ignored Me At Worst ...........
I was silent U Busy With Others And Didn't Even Care For Me ......... 

I Was Silent Everytime I Texts You But You Didn't Replied ...........
I Was Silent But When U left me .........I Brusted into Tears .........
"Bceause You Hurt Me More Than I Deserve"......


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 "He HoLds Me wHen i Start to Cry
MaKes me SmiLe Just Wid His EyEs
ShaRes My HopeS DreaMs FeaRs
he WoPes aWay All My Tears


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 When you Love someone, letting go is the last thing you want to think about ...
You instantly want nothing but to work things out; however, sometimes the only 
thing you can do is let go and even thought it'll hurt, the memory of Love is the 
greatest feeling of all.- At the end of the day, it's better to have Loved than not 
have Loved at all.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti