sunnuntai 1. joulukuuta 2013

I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you


“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. 
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around 
us becomes better too.” 

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

“I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, 
or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way 
that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, 
I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved 
anyone else, and never will love anyone else.”  

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great 
thoughts. A text from you never fails to make me smile the whole 
day through.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti