torstai 18. lokakuuta 2012

Baby, I know that you've been waiting patiently for a man to give you all that you need
And love you like he should. stickin' to your guns lookin' for the right one
Just somebody who treats you good.. It took me a while, but I got here
As fast as I could. I ran full speed ahead Without stoppin' to rest
Not knowin' where I was headed to Now that I'm here It's perfectly clear
That I was makin' my way to you. I've ended up on at least a hundred dead-end roads
Where my heart and I just wound up broke, Lost and misunderstood
I tried to rush Findin' true love it didn't pan out like I though it would
I ran full speed ahead Without stoppin' to rest Not knowin' where I was headed to
Now that I'm here It's perfectly clear That I was makin' my way to you
I can't believe how long it took But I got here as fast as I could

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti