tiistai 2. lokakuuta 2012

You are the one - You are the sun - You are my love


You are my everything, my dazzlingly beautiful bride
We'll be very happy, your black eyes well up with tears
Even if your black memorizing hair turn white
My love you, you my love, I swear I love you
Saying I love you everyday in my life is what I want to do the most
Would you marry me? I want to love you, treasure you and live with you
I want you to lean on my shoulders each time you sleep
Would you marry me? With this heart of mine, will you accept me?
To accompany you for the whole lifetime (I do). To love you (I do)
Regardless of snow and rain, I will be there to protect you (I do)
Let me be the one to protect you (My love)
You wearing the white bridal gown, me wearing the suit
Bot of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon
I swear no lies, no suspicion My dearest princess, stay with me
Even if we're becoming older, we will smile and live on
Would you marry me? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?
No matter how weary and tired we are (I do) I will always be by your side (I do)
The days we will spend together (I do) Everyday will my heart be thankful (My love)
Since long time ago, I have prepared this for you Please take this shiny ring in my hand
Just like the mood today, remember the promise that we're making now

To accompany you for the whole lifetime (I do). To love you (I do)
Regardless of snow and rain, I will be there to protect you (I do)
Let me be the one to protect you (I do) The only thing I can give you is love
Although it's significant Even though there are areas which I lack
I will protect the love between us, me and you
Let's make a promise No matter what happens we will still be in love
And even so...Will you marry me?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti