maanantai 12. elokuuta 2013

i need you

Before i met you, i didnt need any friend. I was Me, i didnt need anyone.
But your care, the way how you talked to me was different. Slowly, i became
addicted of your company. You aint only my best friend ever but also someone
wth who i can share everything. You are understanding. Charming. Everything.
And if somehow you make me angry, or i am sad, i can see how you do your 
everything to make me happy again. My reason to live, used to be life. I didnt
need anyone, anything, i made my own decisions myself. But the way how you
wanted me, just made me want you in my life too. With time i wanted us to
be more than friends. Each time when i heard love song from radio, you came on
my mind first. Each time when i smiled big, was happy or heard good news,
i wanted to share them with you. If i heard sad news, i wanted you to help me to
smile again. Because i knew you can do it. With time, i fell in love with you. 
You became my reason to live. You wanted me - now yours i am... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti