maanantai 19. elokuuta 2013

You are my destiny




There was a time when i was only dreaming. I realized that my second name
was Jasmin which meant Jasmine on finnish. Was thinking one day id find my
prince charming, My own aladin and we would have our happy ending. Than
i grow up. I knew that there is no prince and i wasnt princes ...  And i learned
that love  wont have happy ending.

Than after years from that, you came along. i became addicted to your company.
Little by little. You were most sweetest boy i had ever met. So charming.
So romantic. And handsome, in my eyes.  I only wanted to be with you...  We
became best friends.. shared everything and talked everyday hours and never got
bored, always both wanted to chat just bit more longer...

Once i told you about my silly childhood dream, and about my second name
and you laughted. Not because you would've think that its silly. But because
your second name meant Aladin... And i did laugh too. My best friend and i
shared special bond.

With time we fell in love. Now we have been together a while. I found my aladin
and had my happy ending. Or well, almost.. As our story hasnt end. This is only
a start. Many happy years are yet to come, many tears we will still cry. Probably
years will also hold couple fight. But we are just humans, Relationships aint
all sunshine and rainbows. But i know we will survive from the storms too.
Because honey, i love you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti