tiistai 21. tammikuuta 2014

Darling, is this my first love?

Oh, why has the sky begun to melt?  I am standing still, the earth has 
begun to move. My heart has beat, my breath has begun to stop.
Oh, is this my first love?  Darling, is this my first love?  
The sun has dimmed, the moon has begun to burn. Oh, why has the sky 
begun to melt? My heart has beat, my breath has begun to stop.Yes,
is this my first love?  This moment is beautiful, everything is changing
 Dreams are falling into real life. Is this bond of ours centuries old?
For in such a way I am meeting you. Love's season will remain like this always
Meet me like this, birth after birth  Only with your color am I this colorful, lover
Having gained you, I am losing myself, Oh darling, having drowned in your love
I am becoming the shore, lover  The ocean has become thirsty,
night has begun to awaken  Even in the heart of a flame, fire erupted
 I am standing still, the earth has begun to move My heart has beat,
my breath has begun to stop . The sun has dimmed  The moon has begun to burn
 The sky  ... Why has it begun to melt? Darling, is this my first love?  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti