torstai 9. tammikuuta 2014

My best friend ..


I've been thinking today how sometimes we lose patience too fast with our pets. Sometimes its easy to think that pets dont have feelings. But we all who really care know that its not true. Dogs and cats for example charm their owner with their personality that they have, just like we peoples have. And just like there is peoples who are lovely and some annoying, same with pets... There is many different type of dogs in world, and i am sure that if one could, dog would say at least these 10 thing to its owner ...

1. My life will last about 10-15 years. If i spend part of it without you, it will hurt.
2. Give me enough time to learn and understand what you are asking or waiting from me.
3. Trust me.
4. Dont be angry to me for too  long time. And please dont lock me behind door to punish me.
5. You have your work, freetime and friends. I have only you.
6. Talk to me. Even tough i wouldnt understand what you are saying, i understand that you are talking.
7. Remember, that i wont forget how you treat me.
8. If you hit me, remember i have teeth, i could bite you. But i wont, because i love you.
9. Before you say i am useless or lazy, ask yourself whats wrong. Maybe i am tired, sick or maybe im getting old and wont anymore be able to make all your wishes come true.
10. Take care of me when i am old. Dont let me leave this world alone. Keep me in your arms when my time is near, pet me. Everything is easier when you are by my side. Even death.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti