sunnuntai 9. joulukuuta 2012

I could live without you Your smile, your eyes The way you make me feel inside I could live without you But I don't wanna.

You make me so upset sometimes I feel like I could lose my mind 
The conversation goes nowhere 'Cause you're never gonna take me there 
And I know what I know And I know you're no good for me 
I know what I know And I know it's not meant to be
Here's my dilemma One half of me wants ya And the other half wants to forget  

my dilemma From the moment I met ya I just can't get you out of my head  
And I tell myself to run from you But I find myself atractted to my dilemma 
My dilemma It's you.  Your eyes have told a thousand lies 
But I believe them when they look in mine I heard the rumors but you won't 
come clean I guees i'm hoping it's because of me  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti