tiistai 4. joulukuuta 2012

Scars, they are there forever, reminding me of all that shit i had to go trough.. But i don't shame them, i don't shame at all. Scars tell the story of my life. I survived.

The reason why I care about bullying, Is it that I can tell you experience chest voice. I know what it is like to fear about every day, Physical violence, it is not real life.  throughout the primary school I was bullied, Pushing, spitting , bullying, laughter, ridicule. And I guess the main reason for this was that I was Small and big, even though i wasnt the only one but it felt like i was I remember how it feels when the pain, it is incised in the chest In My chest, every time when I got  my part  I started lying to my parents, i didnt go to school even i said that i did and then it started to see in my certificate and Now when i am getting older, i start to realize that all.. All the pain they caused to me, all those lies, how they did hurt me inside.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti