keskiviikko 20. maaliskuuta 2013

i can't stop loving you

Do you know what, what you mean to me? My world was turning upside 
down, I would’ve been so lost without you.  You are all that perfect love 
should be.  You came and saved me from myself . There would’ve been
no reason without you. This is bigger than an ocean Really give you my devotion
Never thought I’d find someone who loves the way you do Love so much 
I wanna tell it  Feels so good I wanna yell it I surrender everything I am
To you and only you  I’m yours And with this vow I’m yours Forever starting 
now I’m yours, So proud to be your own I’m yours  and yours alone
You still love me even when I’m wrong  My world was turning upside down
I would’ve been so lost without you  I’m so lucky, lucky to belong
You came and saved me from myself There would’ve been no reason without 
you  This is bigger than an ocean  Really give you my devotion
Never thought I’d find someone who loves the way you do
i can't stop loving you..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti