perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

I love you, i know that. It's not just result of improvisation. it's quiet glow
of the campfire, it's scalding hot blaze. It doesn't turn off when arrive
frost nights, it won't die when comes groundfrost. It will last over the storms 
and windy nights and it will last  for a rain or dry weather. I love you, look
how brightly shines the stars on the sky, everyday i will give them to you,
if you leave with me to this jorney. And when we will walk with heavy steps,
and when time will bring sorrows, i will hold your hand even more gentle,
and even more i promise to love. I will love you even then when we are old.
You will still be the sweetest to me, and nothing can't turn off this warmth.. 

So what if you will have wrinkles on your cheeks? or if your back will bend  
bowed, when i see your bright eyes, still my find myself dreaming, and no one
can't love you more than i do...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti