perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2013

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth. I will not fall, I will stand tall, Feels like no one can beat me.

'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, Feel weak, and when you feel weak,
you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you,
you gotta find that inner strength And just pull that shit out of you and get that
motivation to not give up And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna
just fall flat on your face and collapse.

·٠•●•٠·

Your coming with me, feel it or not you’re
gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of god lives in us. You hear it a lot,
lyrics the shock is it a miracle or am I just a product of pop fizzing up.
For shizzle my whizzle this is the plot listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a fuck.

·٠•●•٠·

This is your moment and every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
'cause you may never get it again.

·٠•●•٠·

you see me walk around like nothing's bothering me.
Even though half you people got a fucking problem with me.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti