sunnuntai 7. huhtikuuta 2013

riends are like Rainbows. Always there to cheer up after a strom

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long 
at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


Your smile makes me smile too
Your eyes makes me see

Your song makes me sing
your tears makes me cry
the warmth of your heart is so catchy

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

It's crazy, because i don't even know when you became so important to me.
It's like watching a snowstorm, you see the flakes falling but you don't realize
how they're adding up. Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered. All these
little things have added up, and you're my snowstorm.

 
 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone
even if they don't deserve forgiveness...

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

A real kiss is what i'm waiting for, kiss at last is what im dreaming for.
Your lips can steal this moment, your lips can make me yours forever.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
.
If only there was something that i could say, to make the sun shine, and rain go away.
If there was something that i could do- it hurts me to think that you're feeling so blue.
I'll be your umbrella, together we'll stand to weather the strom, i'll be holding your hand.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Love is like playing the piano. First you have to learn to play by the rules,
then you have to forget the rules and play from your heart.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things i never wanted to see.
I ecperienced sadness and failures...  But one thing for sure, i always get up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti