perjantai 12. huhtikuuta 2013

This is me and i'm free


Im only me. That is all i can be. No more, no less, don't second guess.
I love, i live, i laugh, i cry. I've wished sometimes that i could die.
Some days im funny, others i'm not, sometimes i'm in overdrive and can't stop.
You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and this is how i'll stay.

~.~.~.~

I've made mistakes in my life, i've let people take advantage of me, and i accepted
way less than i deserve. But i've learned from my bad choises and even though there
are some things i can never get back and people who will never be sorry, i'll know
better next time and i wont settle for anything less than i deserve.

~.~.~.~

Ego is just like a dust in the eyes... without clearing the dust, you can't see anything
clearly... so clear the ego and see the world !

~.~.~.~

I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game
of being better than anyone, in any way, shape or from. I just aim to improve to be better
than i was before. That's me and im free...

~.~.~.~

Time is a rare luxury which can never be purchased at any cost. So when someone
spends it for you, it defines the depth of care they have for you. Every second counts...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti