keskiviikko 10. heinäkuuta 2013

Hope You Remember Me,

 Dearest,
I know I shouldn’t care or wonder how you are because someone is with you at this 

moment, doing the role that I’m suppose to do, but I can’t hide this hurt inside my 
 broken heart. I’m here trying to make a fool out of myself, pretending like I don’t care 
about you, but i wish if you only knew what I’m going through. You were my FIRST LOVE
 and when you left, I wanted to be furious... I wanted to scream... 'n I wanted to cry loudly !. 
But i couldn't do so with the thoughts that people will blame you for all this. But my absent 
heart still beat for you. You know this LOVE comes from the deepest part of my heart. 
That’s the reason why I died deep inside when you left. Now I’m fighting back emotions 
that I never fought before, when you left I tried to stay calm, I thought I’d forget you one 
day, but I was wrong. No matter how much you've hurt me, the more I stayed away from 
you, the more I realized how much I Love You 'n your Happiness is my first preference.
I wonder how you are now, I don’t know if you’re ok, or something bothering you. Still, 

I wish you’re fine... I wish you’re alright... I wish you're happy, I just want to say…. 
"I Never Thought That I Would Meet Someone Who Was So Hard To Forget ! 'n that 
Someone is YOU !"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti