maanantai 22. heinäkuuta 2013

my heart is unable to change.. i cant stop loving you, there is no end for my love.

When i have lost my way and my gaze has turned to the ground, i hear your tender voice encouraging me. When i have messed up my life and all seems to fade away, you lift my head and i see your loving face. When i have closed my heart, caged by things that hurt me still, then i hear you say "leave that to me". And when i cant value myself, cannot see through your eyes. I hear you sing to me a thousand words how gorgeous i am. You will wait for me when i am stuck. You will never give up on me. Never forsake me. Never stop loving me. You speak the words of life. You breath trough me. And i get free piece by piece tasting your love, i get hooked. You are my hope. You are my rock to count on. And i am awed by your grace. That comforting love wipes out my pain. I am forever safe

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Help me to reach my heart. I cant understand whats going on inside of me.
Could you please be with me? i desperately need to hear your voice.
Im lost without you. I feels like the sky has turned dark. I feel so alone.
All i want is that you hold me now so that i know you are here still.
Help me to know the truth when my fears try to close me in and steal my peace.
I need you every day and for the rest of my life.Please let me feel you beside me.
I dont wanna close my heart anymore.I dont wanna feel so far away from you....

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Look at me and see my eyes so that you know how i feel now
you were all i wanted more than all
 I saw the beauty of waterfalls
And i saw the view from the highest mountain
Still you are more stunning
Dont you doubt my love. Its real as the nature you see
so tangible. I know you dont understand it with your mind,
thats why you have my heart......

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti