tiistai 2. heinäkuuta 2013

Sometimes hug from the one we love the most, is all what we really need...

 To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better.
But I do have the arms to hug you, I have the ears to listen whatever you want to talk about.
And I have a heart, a heart that's aching to see you smile again

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

True love is like a tattoo... It hurts when it bleeds,
but it feels good within and last forever till the end of your time.


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Sometimes when i am sad, i dont need my man to have the perfect words to make
me feel better. I just want his around me to hug me. I just want his shoulder where
i can keep my head and forget all my worries. I want him to patiently listen to what
i say and i want him to feel everything i say with his heart and soul.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti