lauantai 6. heinäkuuta 2013

I love you, take a look How bright the stars are shining I give them for you everyday If you take this journey with me

I love you, I know it It's not a moment of ecstasy
It's a quiet glow of camp fire It's a hot and burning blaze
It won't die on the coldest nights It won't die when there's frost in the ground
But it can stand the storms and windy nights And it stands, rain or shine
And when we walk with heavy steps And when time brings sorrow to our house
I hold your hand gentler I promise to love you even more
I will love you also if We make it to the old age
You will still be the sweetest one for me And nothing can kill the warmth
Never mind if you get wrinkles on your cheeks Or your back turns bent
When I see your bright and clear eyes I will still dream about you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti