lauantai 24. maaliskuuta 2012

i can see clearly, my love isn't blind.

This goes out to someone that was once the most important person in my life, i didn't realise it at the time.
I cant forgive myself for the way i treated you so...  i dont really expect you to either.  It's just.. i don't even know. Just listen..
Youre the on that i want, the one that i need, the one that i gotta have just to succeed.
When i first saw you i knew it was real, im sorry about the pain i made you feel. That wasnt me, let me show you the way, i look for the sun but its raining today. I remember when i first look into your eyes, it was like i was there heaven in the skies. You told me we were crazy in love, but you didnt care when push came to shove. If you love me as much as you said you did, the you wouldnt have hurt me like i aint shit. Now you push me away like you never even knew me, i love you with my heart really and truly. I really wanna show you, i really wanna know you, i really need to hold you. I need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti