perjantai 9. maaliskuuta 2012

Why did i let you go?

You were never supposed to mean this much to me.But i just can't eat, just can't sleep, can't do much of anything at all.Deep in my heart i'm suffering knowing that i've lost you. On the outside i'm living, and pretending that i've forgotten you. But the truth is that i miss ya like a hell.
And i really wish that i could go back the time, when we were walking together, just me and you. I should make my move when you looked me in the eyes. I know that this is crazy, and im probably lost my mind, but i miss you, i really do, and i really want to see you, and hug you, and kiss you, and make sure that you know now how much i missed ya, how much i need ya, how much i love ya, how much you mean to me.
I know that you probably wont ever hear this, but i mean every word in this letter. I do.
And you won't ever believe how much i wish that i could hear your voice, and that you would say to me that same what i wanna say to ya. "i love you" 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti