torstai 22. maaliskuuta 2012

Still closing my eyes, hoping it isn't done. Cause when the light gets on. Reality hits me. It shows me that you will be, Forever gone..

i want him back,
i'll walk a thousand miles,
i'll serve a thousand kings
I'll climb the highest mountain
i'll fight the biggest thug
i'll do whatever it takes so i can prove my love,
so then i close my eyes and then i open them
next thing i know he was standing there right next to her
i got off my knees and then he ran to me
i wrapped my arms around him and he kissed me on the cheek
i said i love you promise i'll never leave
i looked into him eyes as she smiled back at me
but then god came to us and placed his hand on me
he said im sorry child your just not meant to be
i scream what do you mean
he said just go to sleep
next thing i know i wake up and it was just a dream.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti