torstai 29. maaliskuuta 2012

When we ride, we ride. It's till the day that we die, we used to say.

It feels like you're a million miles away
As your lyin' here with me tonight
And I can't even find the words to say
I can't find a way to make it right
And we both know that the story's ending
We play the part but we're just pretendin'
And I can't hide the tears
Cause even though your here
It feels like you a million miles away
 We can try to talk it over
But we've walked that road before
Boy our song has played its last note
And we both know for sure
That it's time to close that door

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Whassup' I know we haven't spoken for a while
I was thinking bout you and it kinda made me smile
There's a lot of feelings that remains since you've been gone
So many things to say and I'll put them in a letter
Thought it might be easier, the words might come out better
Don't you know I've tried, I've tried to get you off my mind
but it don't get no better as each day go by
and I'm lost and confuse I've got nothing to lose
hope to hear from you soon... P.S I'm still not over you

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Mirror Mirror on the wall
Catch me now before I fall
I wish I may, I wish I might
Find the Answer here tonight'
When the whole world's turnin left
It's when I'm going right
I need someone to let me be
Just who I am inside

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 I never should of waited so long to say
What I've always known since the very first day
Thought that you would stay forever with me
But the time has come to leave
Hold, draw me close, close to my lips
Listen intently as I tell you this
Promise you our love will carry on
Until you turn eternal, we belong


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti