sunnuntai 6. toukokuuta 2012

6,840,507,003 billion people in the world and i only want you.

I want to sleep with you. I don't mean have sex.
I mean sleep. Together. Under my blankets. In my bed.
With my hand on your arm around me. With the window cracked,
so it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer. No talking, just sleepy,
blissfully happy, silence.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I want to wear your sweatshirt to bed, watch scary movies with you,
talk on the phone until sunrise, sneak out at night to look at the stars with you,
play your favorite video game, make you watch chic flicks, kiss you in the rain,
go on walks with you, laugh until i can't breathe, hold hands.
I want to fall hopelessly in love with you.




·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

If you see this quote. i want you to smile for everything that meas something to you.
Smile for every person and every little thing that makes you world, yours.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti