perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2012

You're the hole in my head, you're the space in my bed, you're the silence in between what i thought and what i said.

It's like one step forward & two steps back, no matter what i do your always mad.
It's like turning around on a one way street, i can't give you what you want and it's killing me.
I'm starting to see, maybe were not meant to be.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Half the time the world is ending, the truth is that i'm done pretending.
I never thought that i, had any more to give, pushing me so far, here i am without you.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


You want him to tell you it's gonna be ok, you want to tell him everything that's wrong.
You want to be with him forever, you want to make him happy every moment you can.
You want to be by his side all the time, you can't stand not talking to him, you stop yourself
from telling him your feelings because you don't want to loose him, so all the pain in kept
bottled up inside, but it does't matter, because your doing it to be with him, and he's
all that matters in your life.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


Chest to chest, nose to nose, we were always just that close.
Wrist to wrist, eye to eye, side by side, you were sleeping next to me,
arm in arm, dusk to dawn.
 
·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


You smile but you're not really happy. You ask but you don't want to know.
You talk but you aren't saying anything. You laugh but you don't find it funny.
You cry but it doesnät really mean anything. You get up but you're not really awake.
You sleep but you aren't resting. You're alive but you aren't really living.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I wish there was a do-over button because the silence you put between us is killing me.
I would do anything to hear your voice again, i just wish that you would see.
I know i made a mistake please don't give up on me yet my dear.
Loving you is like breathing to me, though it's harder because you're not here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti