sunnuntai 27. toukokuuta 2012

Right here, right now

Can you imagine
What would happen
If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment
Was ours to own it
And that it would never leave
Then I would thank that star
that made our wish come true
'Cause he knows that where you are
Is where I should be too
 
refrain:
Right here, right now!
Oh, right now!
Looking at you, and my heart loves the view, cause you mean everything!
Everything..
Right here, I promise you some how
That tomorrow can wait,
Some other day to be
To be but right now
There's you and me.

A question forever, what could be better
You already proved it once
but in 2123 hours were dancing the universe
Cause if we have everything (everything), in our whole world changed
And did you know that where we are (here we are), will never be the same
Oh no (oh no)
 
refrain
Oh, we know it's coming
Coming
That it's coming passed.
but there's always you and me..
oh yeah...
so, lets make this second last..
make it last!

right here.. right now.. yeah, I'm looking at you..
and my heart loves the view..
cause you mean everything! right here, I promise you somehow.
that tomorrow can wait,
some other day to be
to be! but right now
there's you and me.

oh, we know it's coming
coming
that it's coming passed.
but there's always you and me..
oh yeah...
so, lets make this second last..
make it last!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti