perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2012

It's not goodbye

Now what if I never kiss your lips again or feel the touch of your sweet embrace?
How would I ever go on? Without you there's no place to belong.
Well someday love is going to lead you back to me but till it dose I'll have an empty heart.
So I'll just have to believe somewhere out there you're thinking of me.
Until the day I let you go, until we say our next hello, it's not goodbye.
Til I see you again, i'll be right here remembering when and if time is on our side,
there will be no tears to cry. On down the road, there is one thing I can't deny
It's not goodbye. You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through and rise above
when the rain falls down but it's so hard to be strong when you been missing somebody so long
It's just a matter of time I'm sure but time takes time and I can't hold on so won't you try
as hard as you can to put my broken heart together again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti