sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

The future is and will always be unknown, but i promise you that you'll never be alone.

Last night, when i was with you.. I was happy. You looked me straight in the eye and smiled. And that moment when i kissed ya .. I swear that it felt right, i really thought that i kissed you, that i was with you. Just you and me. But then reality hits me n i woke up.. I confess that i was a little bit disappointed, that it was all just a dream but still i was smiling, 'cuz i had that one crazy night with you. But oh god how much i wish that it would be true, you would be here right next to me, you would hug me, and i would kiss you million times, and never ever let you go. Couple months ago, i hated ya, but now, i'm afraid of loosing you, even you're not even mine. So im warning, i think im falling in love with you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti