sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

I may not be too beautiful or wise But you don't seem to care about it
Even though I supposed that I would never be enough for you
I am not without mistakes Usually I manage to concern others
However you are here, here next to me You can see the light
where the road fades in the darkness And you'll pick up the cripple
who fell from her dreams That's why I would search you in the winter nights
or in the crowded stations in the morning I would write your name into my shirt
so you would recognice me and wouldn't be lost in the crowd If you just need me
Your eyes are blue and your gaze is so confident that I don't realize to be afraid
Although I know that the world has turned around- That's why I would search
you under the bridges or from noisy night cafes I'd write your name into my shirt
so you would recognice me and wouldn't be lost in the crowd
I'm wandering through the earth and heaven not knowing where to go
Who would lean on person on high wire act I can't do miracles
not even the ones that can be read from magazines However I hope that I can
stay with you  That's why I'd search you from the back streets,
cellars and distant quarters I would write your name into my shirt
so you would recognice me and wouldn't be lost in the crowd
If you just need me

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti