sunnuntai 24. helmikuuta 2013

now just to make sure you feel all right, i'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnight

True love cannot be defined by any means, it's a cluster of adjectives. It's crazy,
passionate,complicated, painful, but most importantly true love is real. It's that
feeling of being inexplicably drawn to another person. Love isn't finding someone
you can escape reality with, it's finding someone who makes reality worthwhile.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there is stars or moon,
as long as your heart is true, sweet dreams will always be with you..
Goodnight

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

"And if you ask me too, i'm gonna buy you a mockingbird
I'ma give you the world, I'ma buy a diamond ring for you
I'ma sing for you, I'll do anything for you to see you smile"

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I just can't keep living this way So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage,
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground,
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up, Tryin' to put my life back together right now..

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who
cries & sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults,
cry behind closed doors and fight battles taht nobody knows about.


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Guys will always be able to make girls cry but if a girl can make a guy cry... She
must really mean something to him..

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you are happy.
Never make a decision when you are sad.


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.
so thank the past for a better future. You have to take the good with the bad,
smile when you're sad. Love what you've got and remember what you had..
Always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret..
People change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about
starting over and creating something better..

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested
when he has everything..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti