sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

You can't fight the moonlight And you can't stop the time

From the mountains to the seas across the miles of memories
through the endless dark say you'll walk the distance to my heart
past the walls of fear and pride to a place where love can't hide
searching for a spark

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Never thought a word could break a man But if your Answer's yes I'm
crumbling 'Cause on the street Your name been Going round
Hope you ain't trying To play a brother out Now the question is girl have you
Done it Only you know the truth and I wand it Innocent or Guilty? tell me
what it's Gonna be? I heard you Doing dirt Digging someone else
Making Such a mess You're burying yourself I heard you Doing dirt
Why don't you come clean Oh girl It's gonna hurt When I wash my hands of you,
I remember you we're smiling hard The Day you got the keys to the house, the
Whip, my heart I Gave you everything a player had Please don't make me have
To go and Take it all back Now the question is girl Have you done it
Only you know the truth and I wand It Innocent or guilty? I ain't trying to be all
thug but Girl you Needs to know If you done slipped up then you done
Gotta go But I want you to stay so better speak up Now And girl with just one
word Are you in or Out

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


I believed We would last for centuries Found it perfect Although some did not
agree I could not imagine why we, wouldn't last They said, we were too different
and rushed much too fast It took one look into your eyes to know that
I will love you endlessly Though everybody said don't bother you don't belong together
You decided to stand by me We proved, them wrong Beat the odds, together still
I kept believing Always have and always will I could not imagine why we wouldn't last
I am glad we rose above and beyond, let it pass Now look what we've got and how far
we have come I'm so proud we're still holding on, staying strong

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

For the longest time It's been on my mind Was trying to understand I've been looking
for that part of me Out of touch and out of hand Everything I thought I knew
Love proved me wrong For all the times that I held on I shouldn't have let go
Cause when you find the one you'll know She's the heart inside your soul
She's the one that looks at you and gives the feeling you've come home
There's a place it all begins Where together never ends And the more we are the more
we feel the same One true flame All the foolish games That we have to play
To learn from our mistakes We go on and on We convince ourselves That this is what it
takes But nothing's really what it seems And no one really knows It's only now that I can
see And realize Oh you're everything, that I ever dreamed But never had till now
Looking back I see It was meant to be It was you that showed me how Thought I've been
loved before But I wasn't even close

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I can't believe she's gone. I can't believe, that we're not together anymore.
Something in her eyes, I've never seen before. It took me by surprise,
when she said; I'm not in love anymore. Oh, baby. I keep holdin' on, can't let go.
Please let me know.. Why does it rain? why does it hurt? Please God explain,
'cause I don't understand. Love made me fly, now I just cry. Please tell me why,
why does it rain? We used to be as one, we never were apart. The sun was always shinin'
in my heart. Now those days are gone, I miss the love we had. No-one ever told me,
life could be so sad. Oh, baby. I keep holdin' on, can't let go. Please let me know..
'cause I don't understand. Love made me fly, Please tell me why, why does it rain?

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

you know girl I've been waiting I can see you girl watching through your television
smiling with your friends thinking I don't notice But I got your full attention
So let me tell you girl, after the make-up and lights come down I just wanna run away
and do whatever we want I wanna take you to a spot where we can chill outside
or we can see a movie I know that's what you like If that's what your into- then that's
what I'm into Cause I know you like me girl, and you know that I do to I wanna run down
the street, get to the end where we meet I wanna watch you smile, that makes my life worth
while Feel so complete when with you, you always know what to do I just wanna say
today, Baby I love you I can feel you girl You got your arms wrapped up around me
Telling all your friends I'm the one you dig and how I make you oh so happy
Well let me tell you girl, I'll try to never ever let you down you can always trust me cause
I'll never break your heart So many people trying to pull at me pulling at the same time
I try to tell about you girl but they don't understand our love NO! I know that you're not really
here but you're only in my dreams I hope that you one day, will step out and come my way...

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


Sometimes I feel caught in yesterday Because of all the memories that burn
Where I will go, there is no return and time will heal my yearn
I dream about the world and I'm still young I got to live my life while I am free
There is so much, from you I will keep Thoughts of you and me Feel the wonder
of tomorrow in you  Baby, I am sorry but I have to leave and sail the ocean
by myself Maybe there will come a day for us to find a way to let us meet again
Maybe this is not the end Listen to the wind between the trees
Watch the stars shine for you and me Open your eyes, it ain't hard to find the
miracles in the night Dive into the ocean of your dreams Sometimes things ain't what
they seem If you feel lost and might be afraid and lonely in the rain Paint the picture
of tomorrow in you Baby, I am sorry but I have to leave and sail the ocean
by myself Maybe there will come a day for us to find a way to let us meet again
I'm saying goodbye baby, please don't cry 'cause forever we'll be more than friends
maybe this is not the end maybe this is not the end I hope I'll see you someday
But for now goodbye I spread my wings and fly Maybe this is not the end
Sail the ocean by myself 

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

You gotta like that You gotta feel the same way too Girl you know that I'm in this too
When you left me here Dealing with them tears Time has changed us
But still I only care I don't even know what to say Broken by the games that you play
Now I'm starting to fall apart By the way, that you never look me In the eyes
Feels like you're always in disguise Open up, 'cause I have nothing more to say
C'mon baby tell me why Why all your love was all a lie You got my love, you got me
good Played my heart, I can't deny I thought that you was something good
To run away I knew I should Day in and day out I scream out loud
I break and shout but you don't hear me You gotta stay strong
This time I love you, you fell that You don't have to, but I miss baby boo
Well my love is too strong And I can't carry on, without you, Without you, without you
Even if I, I don't even know what to say Broken by the games that you play
Now I'm starting to fall apart By the way, you never look me In the eyes
Feels like you're always in disguise Open up, 'cause I have nothing more to say
So hard to say I'm over you Until today, still loving you So confused, which way to
take Should I follow my heart or let it break

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer
you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
I know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream
we live for you never know what life could bring 'cause nothing last for ever
just hold on to the team you play for I know you could reach the top
make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be
We may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter
we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing
that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling That's not real life

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti