sunnuntai 10. helmikuuta 2013

I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what i can promise you is that if you're trying ~ i'm staying..

Don't fall in love with someone who says the right things
fall in love with someone who does the right things..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

People may forget what you said, and they may forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I've been walked on, used and forgotten and i don't regret one moment of it.
Because in those moments i've learned a lot. I've learned who i can trust and can't.
I've learned the meaning of friendship. Iäve learned how to tell when people are lying
and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be myself, and appreciate the truly
great people in my life as they arrive.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti