tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

My life is not easy, but i'm alive. I'm blessed with the gift of life...


If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask,
the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one i want
to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the
only one who understands me so well.. I miss you when i laugh and cry, because
i know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time but i miss you the most when i lie awake at night and think
of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the
best memorable times of my life.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

There is no elevator to succes. You have to take the stairs..
Step by step you will reach the top and when you are there, you can enjoy of
the view in peace...

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Sometimes you gotta listen to your brain just to save your heart. If someone
wants to be part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother
reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesnt make an effort to stay.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everythings okay. Hold back the tears
and just walk away..  The smile on your face won't mean that your life would be
perfect and they will know it. Peoples change. Love hurts. Friends leave. Things go 
wrong. But just remember that life goes on..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

From this day on when i look back on the past, i will smile and say to myself
"i never thought i could do it.. But i did... i overcame all the people who tried to
bring me down.. "
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti