sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2012

Everything chance

At one time i was your everything, i meant so much to you, well at least you told me i did. You told me that you would never forget me, that we would be together some day. What happened to you? what happened to everything? All the texts, morning and night, all the skype calls, all the stupid conversations about the randomest things, all the jokes that had me in hysterics. Even though we weren't together, my love for you was indescribable. And still is. Everything was going great until you stopped talking to me. It's been a month. I used to look forward to coming home from school just to talk to you, you made my day. I just can't get over you... My friends tell me to forget about you, but it's just so hard. I can't bring myself to face that what we had is no more. And my chance of finally being with you some day is gone. Everything reminds me of you, songs, pictures,quoter, even some people. You broke my heart and i'm still recovering.  I miss you so much, you have no idea...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti