sunnuntai 22. huhtikuuta 2012

My inspiration in one story

Me: "Hi idiot"

My Friend: "Yea Hey idiot"

Him: "Oh, hi"

Me to my friend: "Don't call him an idiot!"

My friend: "But ya called him too?"

Me: "Yea cuz he is."

My friend: "Well why i can't i say then that?"

Me: "Cuz He's my idiot"

Him: "am i?"

Me: "Yes, u are."

Him: "Okay, nice to know that"

*He walks away. My friend starts walkin in other way.*

My friend: "Are ya comming?"

Me: "Yes, but wait a sec, ok?"

My friend: "Why?"

Me: "I have to say one think to him"

My Friend: "Okay, Then, no. I wont wait."

Me: "What, why?"

My friend: "Cuz you won't come back"

Me: "Ya think?"

My Friend: "I dont think, i know."

*My Friend walks away and i start running after him*

Me: "Hey idiot, wait."

Him: "No."

Me: "Please, stop."

Him: "After That, tell me Why? What would ya think if i start to call you an idiot?"

Me: "Believe me, i have a good reason. And It would be okay to me."

Him: "Really, i don't believe it."

Me: "Ya know you are pretty cute when you're angry"

Him: "What?"

*I Kiss him*

Him: "I tough i was an idiot to you"

Me: "No, you aren't idiot to me."

Him: "Well why you said to me that i am"

Me: "Cuz you arent just an idiot, you're my idiot"

*He walks away*

Me: "HEY IDIOT! I LOVE YOU!" 


*He turns back, and looks at me*


Him: "What did you say"


Me: "you heard"


Him: "no, i didn't"


Me: "i said, hey idiot"


Him, "and?"


Me: "I love you"


*He smiles at me*


Him: "I love you too"


Me: "So, what are you waiting?"


Me: "Come here and Kiss  me!"


*He laughs and comes to give a kiss. Then we both smile*

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti