keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

My heart it's a stereo, it's beats for you so listen close.Can't stop the rain from falling, can't stop my heart from calling, you. It's calling you. Please Be Mine.

If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone, i'll never make it on my own.
I just gotta let you know, i never wanna let you go.
Cuz when you're right here by my side, and you look me in the eyes,
and you tell me that you love me, everything is allright.
I catch a qlimpse of heaven, i find my paradise.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I don't want fall asleep, don't know if i'll get up.
Don't want to cause a scene, but i'm dying without your love.
Begging to hear your voice, tell me you love me too,
Cause i'd rather just be alone, if i know that i can't have you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti