maanantai 2. huhtikuuta 2012

You still can make the whole world white even it's dark winter night

When i'm in your arms i feel so good
You're surely the best in this whole neighborhood
I'd be with you all the time if i could
I hope you listened and i hope you understood
I can't describe what you mean to me
but without you i just couldn't breath, you see
You and i are meant to be
I've always loved you and i hope you agree
i never though i would feel this way
so terribly in love, now it's already may
spring's already over but all i can say
it's been a wonderful spring now it's a beautiful day
Like the day when i first saw you, it was love at first sight
the sun was shining and the sky was bright
next time i saw you it was a dark winter night
and the spark in your eyes still made the whole world white

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti