lauantai 7. huhtikuuta 2012

Sometimes when you love someone it's better to let go, but sometimes you can make the biggest mistake of your life if you leave.

Me:
  I keep thinking you're just goin to randomly text me and tell me the feelings you've been hiding. The same ones i have. That you remember all the cute things i did, all the stupid stuff i said. That you'll just text me and tell me i'm the one you want. The one you keep thinking about. I want you to tell me the only reason you left was because you got scared of the feelings you had or because you wanted me too much. Just anything that would still give me the slightest bit of hope.

You:
  I miss ya. I miss ya a lot. And you can't even imagine how pathetic it makes me feel because i don't even know if you miss me back. How pathetic i can be to think that you are thinking of me too. And yea it sucks when i miss you so much that i look through old photos of us, old text messages, even old statuses. And it brings a smile to my face, but then the hurt comes back and i know i shouldn't be looking back the time i left. But i can't help it because it realy meant something to me, it really was best time of my life. I really loved you.

Me:
 Honestly i've been waiting forever you to tell me that,but it's gotten to the point where i don't  want to hear it anymore. You treated me like shit and honestly i could never open up to you like i once did. Because you didn't just hurt me, you completely destroyed me. So i'm done.

You:
 If you're done why you wanted me to give you a bit of hope? why you wanted me to be honestly of my feelings even you are leaving me? why you did make this harder?

Me:
 Because i wanted to know did i wasted my life when i was thinking of you all the time thease last years. I wanted to know did you feel the same way. I wanted that you know how hard it was to me.
I wanted you to know that you make a big mistake, and you had years to solve it, but now it's too late. Now you really losted me. Now it's really over.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti