lauantai 29. kesäkuuta 2013

I found my charming prince, and now everything in life makes sense


You are my light,
My world, life.
You are my shelter
My protection in strife
Every touch is euphoric
Every embrace is strong
I know that my heart,
With you it belongs
The struggles endured,
Leave many scars
But the love that you give
Makes my troubles seem far
You are my home
And our love is true
No mountain's too high
When I climb it with you
My life was a blur
Until you came along
Now every moment's melodious,
Like a heart written song
You changed my world
You taught me to live
I will always surrender
To the love that you give
When our lips meet for that moment
My world is tranquil
Like it's frozen in time
And the world has stood still
You are the knight
Who I give my heart to
I can do anything,
When I do it with you
We've seen different lives,
Seen new points of view
But nothing compares,
To being with you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti