maanantai 3. kesäkuuta 2013

Money says: EARN ME, forget everything! Time says: FOLLOW ME, forget everything! Future says: STRUGGLE FOR ME, forget everything! GOD simply says; JUST REMEMBER ME, i'll give everything you need.

Truth is, i dont know where i am going with my life. Im just taking it day by day.
A moment by moment, step by step. I thank my past, for all what it has taught
to me, it gave me lots of pain and sad moments, but i still thank it, because without
it, wouldn't be as strong as i am now.Every Sturggle in my life has shaped me into
the person i am today. I am thankful for the hard times; they have made me stronger.
And now, dear future, i am ready.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I can't tell you when but i can promise you, it will get better, it will get easier,
and it will all be worthwhile. Just promise me, you wont EVER give up!
As long as there is someone in the sky to protect us, there is no one on earth
who could break us down!



·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Forgive others,
Not because you would've been wrong........
Not because they deserve forgiveness........
But because you deserve peace!

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

If you are going to stay in my life, stay in it forever.
If you are going to leave me, then do it today, dont torture me more.
If you are going to change, then change for better, there is enough bad peoples in earth.
And if you are going to talk, make sure you mean what you say, because what are words
if you really dont mean it when you say it? Talk only if you mean your words, and always
tell the truth. No matter what situation is, always tell the truth. The truth may hurt for a little
while, but a lie, hurts forever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti