lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2013

My lifesaver

It feels like we've been out at sea, So back and forth that's how it seems, And when I want to talk, you say to me That if it's meant to be, it will be
So crazy is this thing we call love And now that we've got it we just can't give up 

I'm reaching out for you Got me out here in the water and I
I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me up I can't swim on my own, 

it's too much Feels like I'm drowning without your love So throw yourself out to me, 
Never understood you when you said, Wanted me to meet you halfway, 
I felt like I was doing my part You kept thinking you're coming up short  
It's funny how things change 'cause now I see, so crazy is this thing we call love 
And now that we've got it we just can't give up I'm reaching out for ya 
Got me out here in the water and I, I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me up 
I can't swim on my own,  It's supposed to be some give and take, I know But 
you're only taking and not given any more So what do I do? 'Cause I still love you 
You're the only one who can save me,  My lifesaver....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti