keskiviikko 26. kesäkuuta 2013

Love is a lonesome river It's like a violin You're sleeping on my diamond I'm sleeping in the rain We're looking to the same stars But you're not here with me Every picture tells a story Only memories

How deep is the ocean? How deep is your love? I have a love in my eyes  
And how do I feel when you can't get enough Half-way to your paradise  
Oh, my love is your love Forever and a day
You are not alone I'll be there for you You are not alone anything I'll do  

You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone that's no tragedy  
You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone nothing comes for free
You're breaking the silence, you're breaking my heart You're like a rose in the snow 

 I talk in my sleep, I don't tear apart Baby, I'll never will go Oh, my love is your love  
 Forever and a day You are not alone I'll be there for you You are not alone anything
 I'll do You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone that's no tragedy 
 You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone nothing comes for free
You are not alone I'll be there for you You are not alone anything I'll do 

You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone that's no tragedy  
You are not alone you're the one for me You are not alone nothing comes for free


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti