lauantai 29. kesäkuuta 2013


 Thru the green grasslands like Aladdin & Jasmine,
You took me on a wild and magic carpet ride,
Opened my world beyond my imaginations,
Taught me things I never did know.
You promised me a world of colours,
Never a dull day to begin with,
And took me to the sky high above,
Letting me dream all I can.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 I fell in love last night.
He took me on a magical flight.
We flew around under the stars,
We could do anything; the night was ours.
I fell for him right there on that magic carpet.
I know this is a feeling I will never forget.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I finally found a handsome Prince.
Now everything in my life makes sense.
With him is where I belong.
I know what I’m feeling isn’t wrong.
My future is beginning to unfurl,
All because he introduced me to a whole new world.  

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 
Will you take away me,
from the world i've always known?
Will you show me the green paradise,
where to scape the coldness of this land of snow?




Will you take me to that faraway place,
where i can see your handsome face?
Will you be my Aladdin and rise to magic carpet ?

Will you take me beside?
so we can ride it, side by side.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti