sunnuntai 5. elokuuta 2012

dreams can be forgotten, hearts can be broken

whenever you're around me you give me butterflies
3 days gone by and nothing i can realize
you made me laugh and smile even though you didnt see it
everything you did made me not wanna give up and quit
3 days gone by cant think of anyone else but you
dont know why but i wanna cry

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 

Maybe we're too young and I don't even know what's real, 
but I know I've never wanted anything so bad, 
I never wanted anyone so bad...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

It's sad how someone can go from being the reason 
you wake up smiling to crying yourself asleep..
 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 

How long can you go pretending your fine without him?
and how many lies can you tell your bestfriend? 
How many fake smiles can you fake when your trying 
so hard Not to cry? How many texts have you wanted to 
send  Just to send one last "I love you"? When does it come 
to the point where you can't take it anymore?

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I love you like I have never loved anyone else like this before. 
You make me happy. When I’m away from you, I can only 
think about being with you. I think I can honestly say you are 
one of the best things that have happened to me.
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti