lauantai 25. elokuuta 2012

nowdays people say I LOVE YOU just like they are saying HELLO

I'm only me. That is all i can be. No more no less, dont second guess.
I love, i live, i laugh, i cry. I've wished sometimes that i could die.
Some days i'm funny, others i'm not. Sometimes i'm in overdrive and can't stop.
You may not like me but that's okay because this is me and how i'll stay.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

When i see you,
my heart beats a little faster, my stomach feels a little lighter,
my smile shines a little brighter. And you still think that you don't mean
nothing to me?

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken.
Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti