tiistai 7. elokuuta 2012

he hurt you, and i took you in, he used to be the one, now i'm your new man im gonna hold you im here to kiss you he was ur everything until he upped and ditched you

.and it kills me inside, to see you treat her bad,
cause i just wanna be everything she wish she had
and I just wanna be the one who holds her every night,
not another girl in sight, so please just let me shed the light.
you broke her heart, and now im the one who's fixing,
 i hope that you look back and realize everything you're missing,
number one in your eyes? with all the tears that she cried,
you're just a cover up, i swear to god ya telling lies
so i'ma make this perfect, love this girl like she deserves it
trusts me with her heart and soul, cause she knows that ill never hurt it
and i'ma be the one to rub my fingers through her hair
when she needs someone to comfort her i'll always be right there
I'll treat her right, work it out in every fight
and if she ever needs me, i'll be there at the speed of light
what about how u said you'd be there if she fell?
you left her on the floor with her heart locked up in a cell
and i was there to pick her up and wipe off all the tears
said her problems, i did magic, and i made them disappear
so how does it feel see her with another guy
you didn't try, or try, or try to keep her eyes dry
We'll hold hands, play ya song, and laugh at all the fibs
cause now it's time to man up, no time for little kids
and if this shatters your heart, then maybe you will see
she don't want a guy like you because she needs a guy like me
i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause
im gonna hold you im here to kiss you
he was ur everything until he upped and ditched you
I told you from the start, she's no longer there
I know it's gonna hurt but she no longer cares
so put your microphone away and quit telling these lies
give up, it's all over, coming from the new guy
She's mine, I rhyme, we gonna climb in little time
and I'ma keep on tryin until our hearts combine
cause I'ma be man, you wish that you could be
and when it's all said and done, you wishing you were me
So let me be the one, the man that always cared
Broken promises and fights are gone, no reason to be scared
I'm here forever girl, and I'm not going nowhere
I'll be the one you need, and stand by it, I swear
That this is gonna be, The best you ever had
The only one you need, I'll be your better half
and we can reach the stars, regardless of the rain
disguise your teardrops and wash away the pain
Our first day, it seemed so magical
she forgot all the times that she had with you
I said I'd be better one and I meant every word
and even if it doesn't work, I will not go down unheard
So take a breath, Sit back, and Relax
Don't think about past and try to get ahead of that
Cause I promise you girl, I'll never do you wrong
You're the only one I need, to keep these feelings strong
You're the only one I need, to look into my eyes
Hold you late nights and watch the stars up in the sky
said you woulda coulda did, well shouldn't of up and quit
tryna split and throwing fits and say u scared to commit
But maybe if you had, you wouldn't of made the song
She was right, you were wrong, we belonged, all along
But I'ma tell truth, and I'ma be the one
So if your days are ruined by the rain, i'll always be your sun

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti