lauantai 18. elokuuta 2012

Everyone fear death. It's natural, fear that consumes us all. We fear death because we feel that we haven't loved well enough or loved at all..

If you love someone tell him or her. Forget about rules
or fear of lookin ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is
passing up on an opportunity to  tell someone that your
heart is invested in him or her.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I want this too. I want all of it. I want the pointless bickering,
the long walks the late night phone calls, the goodmorning texts.
I want cute pictures with you, to hold your hand, to make food for you,
to call you baby. The joking, the wrestling, the fights, the long how i feel
text messages after we makeup. I want to be one of those inseperable
bestfriend couples that people are like "your still together?"
That's what i want Whit You. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti